Tin Can Edge Detector
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Build your own edge detecting robot using a recyclable soda can. Assemble the robot using a recycled soda can for a body and turn it loose to roam around a table
- ALL YOU NEED: You will need an empty soda can, a small cross head screwdriver and one AAA battery.
- KIT INCLUDES: Kit includes base cover, base with wires, lower can ring, upper can ring, gear top plate, battery cover, 2 lower arms, 2 upper arms, 2 transparent covers, motor with wires, 2 axles, 2 eye supports, 2 eyes, 2 sets of bolts and nuts, 2 gear wheels, 2 terminal caps, 5 small screws, and detailed instructions.
- GREEN SCIENCE: Explore the exciting worlds of robotics and green science with the 4M Green Science Tin Can Edge Detector Robot Kit
- RECOMMENDED AGE: Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
Part of the Eco-Engineering/Green Science series - help save our environment! Build your own edge detecting robot using a recyclable soda can. Watch it glide across the table without tipping over.
You will need an empty soda can, a small crosshead screwdriver and one AAA battery.